To contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing accounting and clerical support in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable)
- Manage revenue collection (tickets, merchandise) and ticket collection at gates on event days.
- Print tickets, distribute and reconcile revenue from tickets sales
- Prepare and maintain meticulous financial records by reviewing and verifying financial documents
- Inform management and provide reports by compiling collating, analyzing and presenting data/information (e.g. month end reports, bank reconciliations, Payables Aging Summary, Receivables Aging Summary, depreciation, etc.).
- Prepare and submit statutory deductions by due date.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Associate degree in business or accounting.
- Two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping procedures and principles
- Proficient in Excel and Quick books
- Sound analytical, numeracy, problems solving, planning and organizing skills