EVENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
To provide administrative and clerical support contributing to the successful planning and execution of festivals and events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support activities for Event and Production management, paying close attention to quality control, financial and time constraints.
- Assist with the preparation of “Requests for Proposals” and “Request for Quotations”
- Finalize and communicate flight, hotel and ground transportation arrangements for all artists, travel parties
- Provide production support, working with all stakeholder agencies and ensuring all relevant documents are in place.
- Arrange work permits for artists and service providers as required.
- Prepare and distribute contracts for service providers and concessionaires
- Work with Coordinators to ensure that all public health and medical cards from concessionaires are up to date and readily available.
- Ensure that radio communication for all necessary groups is in place.
- Diploma or equivalent in Business, Events Management, hospitality management, or related field
- Three (3) years’ work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of principles and techniques employed in effective office administration and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Computer literate
- Valid drivers’ license endorsed for goods vehicle an asset