To assist in the execution of plans as outlined in the production work programs for festivals and events
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in coordinating the production activities of festivals and events paying close attention to quality control, and time constraints.
- Assist in ensuring that selected talent & hospitality service providers comply with hospitality requirements as per detailed specifications.
- Ensure that liaison officers are equipped with the necessary tools and communication channels to carry out their roles and that “chain of command” is efficient and unambiguous.
- Ensure that the delivery of production equipment to the venues happens in accordance with the work program schedules.
- Liaise with Event customs brokers for the efficient clearing and return of equipment/supplies from overseas
- Ensure hands-on involvement in all festivals and events according to objectives, budgets and plans.
- Assist with the on-site setting-up and dismantling of venue infrastructure
- Diploma or equivalent in Business, Events Management, hospitality management, or related field
- Three (3) years’ work experience in a similar role
- Experience working with community groups a plus
- Fluent in native creole language would be an asset
- Excellent networker
- Project management skills would be an asset
- Must possess a vehicle in good working condition