To ensure that all planning and execution activities pertaining to Production, Venue Management, Logistics, Talent & Hospitality, and Community Events are well managed, paying close attention to quality control, financial and time constraints
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop production programs for festivals and events
- Develop “Requests for Proposals/Quotations” for service providers
- Extract and submit all applicable rider requirements for inclusion in “Request for Proposals and Quotations”.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders/agencies to identify and determine planning and execution requirements
- Produce detailed workplans and budgets
- Manage service providers in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Assist with the identification of Talent for the various events and ensure that artists’ contracts are in place and managed effectively.
- Oversee the accreditation and distribution process
- Work with relevant authorities to ensure that all requirements for “mass crowd” events are in place
- Work closely with Local Councils to ensure synergy as it pertains to growth and development objectives, promotion and execution of Community Events.
- Coordinate the on-site setting-up and dismantling of venue infrastructure
- Manage vendors and suppliers on site during set-up, execution, and post event
- Conduct post-event evaluation and produce reports to inform the growth and improvement of future festivals and events
- Undergraduate Degree business, Event Management, hospitality management, or related field
- Five (5) years’ work experience in a similar role
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Excellent networker with strong negotiating, influencing and leadership skills
- Proven project management skills
- Fluent in native creole language would be an asset
- Must possess a vehicle in good working condition
- Must be able to work flexible hours