To contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing high-level personalized and timely administrative support to the CEO and Senior Management team.
The successful candidate will have key accountabilities as follows:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, senior management, clients and other external partners.
- Administer and monitor compliance of company policies related to travel, stationery/consumables requisitioning, and filing.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ and senior management calendars and set up meetings.
- Create regular reports and update internal databases.
- Record minutes at meetings, format and submit accordingly, and follow-up on action points.
- Manage phone calls and emails, and distribute correspondence; receiving and safeguarding RFP’s and RFQ’s in accordance with established guidelines.
- Identify and address the needs of CEO and senior managers and provide administrative support to ensure the company’s workflow runs smoothly.
- A Diploma/Degree in Business Studies
- Three (3) years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Sound knowledge of principles and techniques employed in effective office administration and management.