To maintain the cleanliness of the offices and common areas as well as to perform a variety of dispatching and administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep offices and associated facilities in clean and orderly condition.
- Maintain office schedule by collecting and delivering mail/packages from and to various locations
- Conduct business errands as required.
- Assist in managing cleaning supplies and consumables inventory
- Maintain a level of security in the building by locking doors; storing keys; and using access codes for restricted areas and rooms.
- Assist in providing and set up of hospitality arrangements for meetings, visitors and guests as required.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, maintaining records etc., as required.
- Sound secondary school education
- Must possess physical stamina, dexterity and agility
- Basic office skills