OPERATIONS/ HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
A dynamic and inspiring leader who will drive the execution of the organization’s strategic plan and effectively manage the HR function, analyzing and improving organizational processes, and working to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Develop, implement and monitor HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development of a superior workforce, fostering an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee engagement, and high performance
- Develop and maintain compensation plan and benefits program
- Lead the team in the implementation of the strategic and corporate plans
- Manage operational processes, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement and operations strategy
- Achieve financial objectives by developing and monitoring budgets; controlling costs; maximizing use of assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, or related field.
- Eight (8) years’ work experience, with five (5) years’ experience in a senior leadership role
- Experience in supporting the work of the Board of Directors would be an asset
- Strong business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices
- Must possess a motor vehicle in good working condition