OPERATIONS / HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
To provide general support for the execution of operational and human resource strategic business goals and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and execution of on-boarding and off-boarding programs
- Coordinate and Administer staff benefits
- Handle the daily administrative duties of the department
- Support HR and Operations related initiatives
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives to improve organisational effectiveness
- Assist with the preparation of department budgets
- Help foster a work environment that promotes team-work, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction.
- Undertake special projects as assigned
- A Diploma/Degree in human resources or related field
- Two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of HR function and best practices
- Excellent concise communication, analytical and problem-solving skills