To manage the front desk on a daily basis, and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Coordinate front desk activities, to include the receipt and distribution of correspondence, and re-directing phone calls appropriately; receiving and registering of RFP’s and RFQ’s.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Assist with the management of office supply inventory.
- Assist with updating calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Associate degree in a related field.
- One (1) years’ work experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent typing/office procedure/practice skills