The Events Company of St. Lucia Inc. is seeking to fill the role of Production Manager to continue delivering on its current mandate.
Take primary responsibility for the concert production and stage management of the organization’s calendar of events. Work closely with and supervise the Event Production staff to ensure successful execution of the organization’s events.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the planning, coordinating, and facilitating the logistics of events with the event production staff
- Develop and control event plans and budgets and detail events for management approval and internal communication
- Assist internal teams and suppliers with event logistics
- Exercises discretion and utilizes independent decision-making during events that will best represent ECSL
- Ensure that all event insurance certificates, licenses and permits required for production are obtained in a timely manner
- Advance and communicate all event information to appropriate departments and staff
- Troubleshoot during event preparation and during event to ensure that all event setups are correct including making decisions about policy, procedures, billing and staffing
- Oversee all production, set up, event staff, event-related contract services
- Create work schedules for event and security staff, delegate assignments and review performance and results
- Communicates in a timely fashion any/all problems and proposed solutions to the CEO
- Supervise the conduct of Post-event analysis, evaluations and recommendation reports as well as department reports
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in related field (Event Management, Interior Design, Concert Production and Management/ Communications, Business)
- 7+ years experience of successfully developing and executing large scale events
- 4+ years of notable event production experience in major live, on location events
- Proven track record of leadership within live production demonstrating an ability to take a creative concept and build an organized structure around it
- Knowledge of operational characteristics of events, including crowd management and control techniques; fire and public safety regulations, food service practices, A/V equipment and local regulations
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs; experience with AutoCAD preferred;
- Relentless attention to detail and passion for documenting and organizing information so that it is clear and remains current
- Driven sense of ownership, leadership, and accountability
- Demonstrated eagerness to learn and expand skill set and a positive attitude!
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including long nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays as needed
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer. Interested applicants should address and email their applications to:
The Administrative Manager
Events Company of St. Lucia Inc.
1st Floor, Sureline Building
Vide Bouteille, Castries
Deadline for receipt of applications is 4pm, local time, June, 21, 2019.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.