WAREHOUSE & INVENTORY ASSISTANT
To manage and control the physical movement of Company assets
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and maintain inventory system
- Maintain and update records of inventory
- Report and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain accuracy of all counts and ensure authenticity of all information
- Maintain warehouse/store-rooms security by following safety procedures, ensuring warehouse/storerooms are kept neat and orderly; and controlling access
- Manage supplies/inventory by coordinating movement of inventory to and from venues; delivery and return of assets
- Generate inventory reports as required
- Provide on-site support to events and production teams as required.
- Associates degree in a related field.
- Two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Computer literate
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license endorsed for goods vehicle